Diz’s Food Choices for NCAA March Madness
A sure sign that spring is not far away and that life is slowly returning to normal, the NCAA has announced the entire 2021 Men’s Basketball championship will be played in Indiana, with the majority of the tournament’s 67 games taking place in Indianapolis. Selection Sunday is Sunday, March 14th and the entire schedule of events can be found here.
- Billy AKA: #whatsbrewingbilly says that although a nice cold beer from our craft tap is his favorite, for food he votes for the Buffalo Chicken Bites, one of our March specials! He shares these are not only the perfect sharing-size snack, the accompanying Buffalo sauce is “out of this world”!
- Customer Liaison Colby thinks ahead by planning for leftovers with his pick! He’s a big fan of our Chicken Parmesan and says “it’s so filling and so cheesy with just the perfect amount of sauce to satisfy anyone’s pasta cravings. Plus the buttermilk chicken with the mozzarella is to die for!”.
- Customer Liaison Kendall recommends the Buttermilk Chicken Salad because it’s healthy (and filling!)!
- Customer Liaison Mel votes for the Elm Street Tacos as they are delicious and will fill you up for the whole game without making you feel like you overate!
- Customer Liaison Sarah is a big fan of Dizspinaca AND fresh guacamole with our made-to-order tortilla chips. She throws in some celery and carrots to keep it (almost) healthy!
- Diz AKA: #whatscookingdiz throws his support behind our March menu special Fried Shrimp with the creamy horseradish dipping sauce (and a nice cold IPA!)!
Remember, you can enjoy all of these food items at 860 Elm Street, or take-out and delivery are also available! We encourage you to post your favorite Diz’s game-day menu item on our Facebook page or Instagram page during the month of March and at the end of the month, we will draw one random winner from all the entries and the winner wins a $25 Diz’s gift card!