Summertime at Diz’s will help you enjoy time with family and friends while still maintaining your own space. We have a spacious dining room with both indoor and outdoor seating that can accommodate single diners and parties up to 6 people per table.
Each Friday during the summer we will host fun theme nights. No need to fuss, just come on down for supper and join in the fun. We are also celebrating some of the National Food Days.
Our first Friday Theme Night is a Hawaiian Luau. Join us for Diz’s Hawaiian Flat Bread, bacon-wrapped pineapple, and special umbrella-decorated drinks (both spiked and virgin.) Wear your favorite tropical shirt or come as you are and we’ll welcome you with a traditional Aloha Lei. Door prizes will be given away each hour!
SUMMER LINE UP:
Friday Theme Nights
- July 17 – Hawaiian Luau
- July 24 – Dance Party
- July 31 – Back to the 80’s
- Aug 7 – Let’s Talk About Sports Baby
- Aug 14 – Wild-Wild West
- Aug 21 – Reliving Woodstock
- Aug 28 – Happy New Year
Celebrate National Food Days
- Saturday July 11 – National Mojito Day
- Monday July 13 – National French Fries Day
- Tuesday July 14 – National Macaroni Day
- Wednesday July 22 – National BLT Day
- Wednesday July 29 – National Chicken Wing Day
- Saturday August 1 – National IPA Day
- Tuesday August 4 – National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day
- Sunday August 16 – National Rum Day
- Wednesday August 19 – National Potato Day
- Thursday August 20 – National Bacon Lovers Day